ScheduleThe 2019 schedule will be available soon.
Team and Individual Events
There will be plenty of medal opportunities over the four days of competition for both teams and individuals alike.
The following titles will be contested over the four days:
- Scottish Home Pony 128cms Individual and Team Champions
- Scottish Home Pony 138cms Individual and Team Champions
- Scottish Home Pony 148cms Individual and Team Champions
- Scottish Home Pony 148cms Debut Team Champions
- Scottish Home Pony 10 Years and Under Individual and Team Champions
- Scottish Home Pony JC/JD Individual Champion
- Scottish Home Pony Rising Stars Individual Champion
Horse of the Year Show Qualifiers
A full complement of pony qualifiers for the Horse of the Year Show will be available at the Harbro Scottish Home Pony.
- Horse of the Year Show 128cm Qualifier
- The Stable Company Horse of the Year Show 138cm Qualifier
- Equithème Leading Pony Showjumper of the Year Qualifier
- Pony Foxhunter Second Round
- Blue Chip Pony Newcomers Second Round
Members of the Pony Club will have the opportunity to qualify for Olympia, the London International Horse Show on the Saturday of the show in the Pony Club 128cm Mini Major Olympia Qualifier.